Harvey Kai at 24 Months

June 26, 2013

Untitled Untitled Untitled

Happy 24 months (+ a few days!) to my darling boy.  I bet you're glad these monthly photos are over, right?   I don't regret them for a second.  I'm glad I was able to capture these moments and am looking forward to placing them all in one book for you to peruse when you're older.  As you can see, you're currently enamored with apples, or as you call them, "ah-po".  You love fruits and vegetables,which is why it's not easy for you to gain the weight your pediatrician says you should, but Papa and I think you're perfect the way you are.

Now that you're two, you giggle everytime someone asks you how old you are.  Just keep being your happy cheerful self as you grow up.  We love you!

1 comments:

  1. I was just about to ask how many more of those numbers you have. I thought it was going up to a 100.

    The size of the apple grey with Harvey!

    ReplyDelete

a loopy family All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger