Day Out with Thomas 2013

June 27, 2013

Untitled

These photos were taken back in April.  I'm still trying to post in chronological order and you can see how much of a backlog I have, haha.  When I found out that Day Out with Thomas was happening in Essex, CT, I knew we had to take Harvey.  He's obsessed with Thomas!  See how he just keeps looking at Thomas?

Untitled

And here he is with Sir Topham Hatt, again not looking at the camera.

Untitled

Father and son spent a LOT of time looking at this setup.  Not that I'm complaining since that gave me time to browse around the gift shop, heh-heh.

Untitled

I had to take a quick shot of all the strollers.  Clearly, there were many many kids that day, some too young to enjoy Thomas at all, but still brought along by their loving parents.  I think Harvey was just on the edge of being too young, but I think he had fun.

Untitled
Playing with Thomas

Untitled

He was quite scared when the tattoo was being applied.  He was crying so much that the teenager applying the tattoo looked even more scared than Harvey and probably thought I was an evil mother for forcing my son to get a tattoo.  Afterwards, of course, he was fascinated and couldn't stop looking at his hand. Until now, he still occasionally points to his hands to indicate he wants another tattoo.

Untitled
Finally ready to board the train
Untitled

The Thomas hat was a gift from Ninang Daphne, and this was one of the only times Harvey wore it.  It's difficult getting him to wear anything on his head.

Untitled

"Mama, why isn't the train moving yet?"

Untitled
"Papa, look!"

By this time we were all tired and hot, so we decided against lining up to take photos with Thomas.  The line was so long and we figured we should just stand outside the enclosure and take photos there.  I think that was a way better choice, right?  When Harvey's older, maybe we'll actually line up and take proper photos..




No Response to "Day Out with Thomas 2013"

Post a Comment

a loopy family All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger