Land of Nod Toys

December 12, 2012

Untitled

Ah, it's Christmas catalog time and our house is inundated with them daily.  Land of Nod's catalogs is one of the ones I actually look through when I receive it because all the items are just so covetable.  See the dollhouse above?  How cool is that?  I'm still trying to convince Hao that a dollhouse is a perfectly gender neutral toy for Harvey to play with but I'm not sure he's convinced.  I love the modern lines and maybe I'm still traumatized from not getting a Barbie dollhouse when I was a kid, but don't you think any kid would be thrilled to receive this?  

Untitled

Harvey is obsessed with anything with wheels right now, so this Fast Track seems like it would hold his attention for a while.  I'm still trying to figure out how the cars roll from one level to the next without falling or tipping it over.

Untitled

Isn't this fire engine just the cutest?  The reviews on the site are great and I'm always on the lookout for toys that look good and sturdy.  And did I mention how much Harvey loves wheels?  I can already picture him not just riding this but sitting on the floor and playing with the wheels.  

These are just some of the toys on the website.  There's a lot of other things like furniture, storage, etc., that I like for Harvey's room, but that will be another post, another time.

No Response to "Land of Nod Toys"

Post a Comment

a loopy family All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger