Holiday Card

December 12, 2012

Untitled

As evidenced by my late posting of Harvey's monthly photos, most of you can probably tell I'm a procrastinator of the worst degree, but one thing I've managed to get out on time, and even (gasp!) early is our annual family Christmas cards.  I ordered these in November!

I'm a huge fan of Pear Tree Greetings ever since I used them for Harvey's birth announcements.  Then last year I discovered they actually have holiday card magnets and I thought it was such a genius idea.  It makes displaying cards so much easier.  I was so satisfied with last year's magnet cards that I knew I was going to order them again this year.

So let me continue this tradition of being early (only for Christmas cards!) and wish you all some very very happy holidays!

No Response to "Holiday Card"

Post a Comment

a loopy family All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger