Miami Day 4, 2 of 2

June 17, 2013

P3150328

After the boat ride, we decided to just explore our hotel.  We got there just in time to see them serving free snacks and drinks.  For the Filipinos out there, doesn't that guy in white on the left look just like Maurice Arcache?

P3150330

I took this photo to serve as inspiration for our next home.  I want a lounge area just like this, with perhaps the addition of some shade.

P3150335

Harvey still refused to leave the safety of his stroller to try walking on the sand.

P3150346

This freaked me out everytime I walked past it as i kept thinking it was a real person.

P3150347

This was the second of two pool areas at the hotel.  The other one was completely free of people.

P3150349

And these roses were on the entrance table of the hotel and stopped me dead in my tracks whenever I saw them.



No Response to "Miami Day 4, 2 of 2"

Post a Comment

a loopy family All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger