Miami Day 2

April 6, 2013

Untitled

Day 2 was the official start of Hao's conference, so we basically just stayed at the hotel.  It turns out Harvey is still a teensy bit afraid of water.

Untitled

"No, Papa, this is as far as I'm going!  Take me away!"

Untitled

"I'd rather just stay here and play on the fake grass."

Untitled

"Ooh, look!  Yummy water!  Mama, maybe we can serve water this way at home!"

Untitled

"Whee!"

Untitled

"So what if it's only 2 inches deep?  That's 2 inches too deep for me! I'm just a small boy!  Maybe I can try again when I'm a bit older..."

Untitled

"Ah, running around is so much more fun!"

Untitled

"Mama, we get the Harvey channel here, too?  Wow!"

So after a little time with us at the pool area, Hao left for the conference and Harvey and I just stayed and played for a bit.  This was an extremely relaxing day and he even got to take a nap in the afternoon.






No Response to "Miami Day 2"

Post a Comment

a loopy family All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger