baby Gap x Peter Rabbit

January 23, 2013

babygappeterrabbit1

This post by MFO reminded me that I've been wanting to write about the baby Gap x Peter Rabbit collection.  I haven't read any of the Beatrix Potter books to Harvey yet, but he has a collection of her stories just waiting for him to be old enough. (Thanks for the book, Ninang Twinkle!)

Untitled

My favorite piece has to be the bunny face sweater, especially since Harvey was born in the year of the rabbit.

Untitled

Look how cute that is!  I also like the one piece outfits, but it's inconvenient dressing Harvey in one-piece outfits so I'm sticking with separates for now.  I can't wait to see how this will look on him!

3 comments:

  1. Those are adorable! I want to see Harvey in the one piece bunny face outfit and the navy blue one.

    Buy buy buy! Turn Harvey into a baby Gap model :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely dress! Would love to have them for my little girls. I wonder if this limited edition is available in the Philippines?? :) I am a fan of Potter's books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it might be available, but I'm not sure when it will be out.

      Delete

a loopy family All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger